1 Corinthians 1:2

 



    I am a part of a family of Christians around the world. We have been set apart from other humans and marked by God as His. I want to get a tattoo that shows this somehow. But the mark is on my soul, not my body. I'd just like something I can see to remind me. We follow Jesus. We listen to the Spirit inside us. We were born once here but then again from heaven. 

Dear Heavenly Father,

Search me and show me areas in my life not pleasing to You. Help me to live a godly life in Jesus. Help me to submit to the Spirit inside me. You have a mission for me...I think right now it's to be a mom to these two special boys...help me to do this and give You any and all praise.

In Jesus Name I pray,

Amen


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Police Reports

IP News: A Small Town Paper with a Big Heart

March Happenings